It has been a long time since Caprice 75 had a glossy hull. With the second coat of paint, it is starting to look much more acceptable.

This morning I did a good sanding of the first layer with 400 grit sandpaper, and then rolled and tipped the second layer. This time I did not add any thinner, but it was just a bit too thick for my taste. I'll probably add 3 percent tomorrow, as the conditions will be the same.

I'm not totally happy with the finish, but painting outdoors next to a gravel road, above a dirt floor, and under a tree close to the landscaping crew mowing the grass , I'll take what I can get ;)

Today's pics:

jouet caprice

A photo of the side. Here you can see the imperfections well. I'll try and get these reduced for the final layer tomorrow:

three-quarters.JPG